Afternoon Vintage Bus Tour with Champagne Tea on the River Thames and London Eye Flight (PM)
- Vintage open top London bus tour - see the highlights of London
- Professional guide on board the Bus
- Champagne Afternoon Tea whilst enjoying an extended 1 hour river cruise
- Enjoy a glass of champagne, sandwiches, scone served with clotted cream & Strawberry Jam, tea or coffee
- See Westminster Abbey - Big Ben - London Eye - St. Paul’s Cathedral – The Shard - Tower of London – Tower Bridge - Boat trip
- Flight on the London Eye
Open Top Double Decker Bus Tour
Take your seat on our beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of London’s highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye, St. Paul’s Cathedral and the Tower of London.
Extended Boat trip on the River Thames with Champagne Afternoon tea:
Take your seat for a one hour River Thames cruise and Indulge in the epitome of British tradition with Afternoon Tea cruise complete with a glass of Champagne; the most elegant way to enjoy an afternoon on the river.
Afternoon tea includes sandwiches, a scone, clotted cream, jam and tea or coffee plus a glass of Bubbly. Combine this treat with the chance to sail through Tower Bridge and you have a London experience that cannot be missed!
Enjoy spectacular views as you glide down the Thames with this hour long cruise. The river offers the best perspective of a number of top attractions and sights; view The Houses of Parliament, The London Eye, Shakespeare’s Globe, St Paul's, The Shard and The Tower of London and Tower Bridge from the comfort of your seat.
This boat is a modern catamaran offering climate-controlled indoor cabins with comfortable seating, outdoor back decks, toilets and on-board bars.
Coca Cola London Eye
Standing at an amazing 135 metres above the centre of London, the London Eye is the world’s highest observation wheel and offers magnificent panoramic views. Tour will finish at The London Eye.
Victoria Coach Station Gate 13-20 at 1pm (Finishing at London Eye at approximately 4.30pm)
*On occasion the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
* The tour of London is available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Portuguese (Brazilian) & Russian
*Please note that the tour ends at the venues and no drop-off back to Victoria is provided.
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP