Open Top Vintage Bus Tour with Tower of London (AM)
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Changing of the Guard
- Private cruise on the River Thames
- Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
- Entry ticket to the Tower of London (this part of the tour is unescorted)
Open Top Vintage Bus Tour with Live Professional Guide
What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than from on board a Classic 1950’s Route-master Bus with a live professional guide?
Enjoy great views of the capital’s iconic sights, both old and new, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, The Shard, Tower Bridge & the London Eye.
The Vintage Double Decker Bus Tour includes a photo stop at Westminster Abbey, burial place of Britain’s monarchs and the host for coronations and many royal weddings since its construction in the eleventh century.
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and we make our way to the perfect spot to watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Private cruise on the River Thames
Enjoy our new private and exclusive river trip that passes Shakespeare’s Globe, Cleopatra’s Needle, London Bridge, The Shard and Tower Bridge. Enjoy the magnificent view of Tower of London from the private chartered boat from the river before we arrive at Milbank/London Eye pier.
Entry ticket to The Tower of London*
The tour includes entrance ticket to the Tower of London. Built in 1066 by William the Conqueror, our guide will regale you with fascinating insights into the history of this Royal Palace and fortress. Ample time will be given to view the Crown Jewels and the White Tower and to wander around this imposing fortress.
*Please note there is no transfer from the open top bus tour to the Tower of London. Customers will have to make their own way to the attraction. This part of the tour is unescorted.
- Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
- On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
- When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
- Until 31st October 2017 the tour of London is available with audio guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian). From 1st November 2017 there will be an English speaking live guide only.
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 19 - 20), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP