Open Top London Bus tour with Afternoon Visit to Stonehenge
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Photo stop at Tower of London
- Changing of the Guard
- Entrance to Stonehenge
- Luxury air-conditioned coach to Stonehenge
- Free Wi-Fi on board coach to Stonehenge
- Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
Open Top Bus Tour of London
Take your seat on our beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of London’s highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye.
What better way to see the highlight of London than from on boards a vintage double-decker bus? Enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye as we meander through the streets and history of our great city. The tour also includes a short trip on the river Thames and the chance to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace. Then, in the afternoon, we join an independent coach tour to Stonehenge that includes a fast track ticket - beat the queues.
Thames River Boat trip & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a private & exclusive boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe.
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and we make our way to the perfect spot to watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Afternoon trip to Stonehenge
Following an hours free time for lunch in Victoria, we board our luxury air-conditioned coach and head for the most famous prehistoric monument in the world. Stonehenge, a world heritage site, stands alone in the vast empty tract of Salisbury plain. Its origins date back nearly 5,000 years and it has been home to pagan religion and spiritual worship, not to be mention public debate ever since. What was this vast collection of stones intended for? Was it observatory of the moon, a temple to the sun, or an elaborate cemetery? Who were the people who carried and carved these 40 ton rocks? Come and unlock the secrets for yourself and marvel at this remarkable and mysterious feat of ancient engineering and design. Entrance to the site with audio guide is included.
· Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
· Professional guide
· Photo stop at Tower of London
· Changing of the Guard
· Entrance to Stonehenge
· Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
· Entrances to Westminster Abbey and Tower of London
· Tour departs at 7.45 am from Victoria Coach Station gate 0
· Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
· On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
· When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
· Child: 4-15 years
Senior 60+ years
· The Hotel pick-up service will end on 31st March 2017. From 1st April 2017 we ask our customers to make their own way to the departure point.
- Copthorne Tara
- Doubletree Hilton Hyde Park
- Grosvenor House, JW Marriott
- Hilton Metropole
- Hilton Paddington
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Holiday Inn London Kensington
- Indigo Kensington
- Lancaster London
- Marriott Marble Arch
- Millennium Gloucester (Casino Entrance)
- Novotel London West
- Park Plaza County Hall
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- Pullman St. Pancras
- Sloane Square Hotel
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0-2)
- customer will confirm later