Open Top London Double Decker Bus Tour (PM)
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Photo stop at Tower of London
- Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
- Short Thames River boat trip & Westminster Abbey
- Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
Open Top Vintage Bus Tour with Live Professional Guide
Take your seat on our beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of London’s highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. What better way to see the highlight of London than from on boards a vintage double-decker bus? Enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye as we meander through the streets and history of our great city.
Quick Photostop at The Tower of London
Join us at the Tower of London that was built nearly a thousand years ago and is now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and a prison and you can see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time!. We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide before our cruise.
Short Thames River boat trip & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a short boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe.
*From April - October 2017 the short boat trip will be replaced by a one hour private cruise on the Thames - exclusive to Premium Tours!
Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and we make our way to the perfect spot to for photo opportunities to see the Queen's guard dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies.
· Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
· Professional guide
· Photo stop at Tower of London
· Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
· Short Thames River boat trip & Westminster Abbey
· Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
· Entrances to Westminster Abbey and Tower of London
· Hotel pickup for PM tours
· Tour departs Victoria Coach Station Gate 0 at 1pm
· Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
· On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
· When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
· Child: 3-16 years
· Senior 60+ years
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0)