Sea Life London Aquarium Classic Red Bus tour (AM)
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Photo stop at Tower of London
- Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
- Ticket to THE SEA LIFE London Aquarium
- See Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
Open Top Double Decker Bus Tour
Take your seat on our beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of London’s highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. What better way to see the highlight of London than from on boards a vintage double-decker bus? Enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye as we meander through the streets and history of our great city. The tour also includes a cruise on the river Thames and the chance to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
The Tower of London
Join us at the Tower of London that was built nearly a thousand years ago and is now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and a prison and you can see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time!. We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide before our cruise.
Thames River Boat trip & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a private & exclusive boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe.
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and we make our way to the perfect spot to watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
The SEA LIFE London Aquarium
The Sea Life London Aquarium is home to one of Europe's largest collections of global marine life and is the jewel in the crown of the 28 Sea Life attractions in the UK and Europe. Situated in the heart of London, the experience takes visitors on an immersive and interactive journey along the Great Oceanic Conveyor.
The mysterious experience starts by taking a submarine style lift to the depths of the Atlantic Ocean . Along the journey, a stunning glass tunnel walkway offers guests an unforgettable experience by strolling underneath a tropical ocean. There is plenty of interaction along the way, from feeding the stingrays and watching diving displays to touch pools and discovery zones. Other stars of the show include green turtles, seahorses, octopus, zebra sharks and the ever popular clown fish. The true highlight however, commences as guests complete their journey in the deeper darker zone of the Pacific Ocean - take a walk on the wild side and watch 10 species of shark swim beneath your feet from a suspended glass platform.
The tour ends at The SEA LIFE London Aquarium leaving you ample time to enjoy the attraction and surrounding area. Why not grab some fish and chips or take a flight on the London Eye?
· Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
· Professional guide
· Photo stop at Tower of London
· Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
· Ticket to THE SEA LIFE London Aquarium
· Changing of the Guard
· Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
· Entrances to Westminster Abbey and Tower of London
· Tour departs at 7.45 am from Victoria Coach Station gate 0
· Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
· On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
· When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
· Child: 3-16 years
Senior 60+ years
· The Hotel pick-up service will end on 31st March 2017. From 1st April 2017 we ask our customers to make their own way to the departure point.
- Copthorne Tara
- Doubletree Hilton Hyde Park
- Grosvenor House, JW Marriott
- Hilton Metropole
- Hilton Paddington
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Holiday Inn London Kensington
- Indigo Kensington
- Lancaster London
- Marriott Marble Arch
- Millennium Gloucester (Casino Entrance)
- Novotel London West
- Park Plaza County Hall
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- Pullman St. Pancras
- Sloane Square Hotel
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0-2)
- customer will confirm later