The London Dungeon Classic Red Bus tour (PM)
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Photo stop at Tower of London
- Priority entrance to London Dungeons
- Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
- Short Thames River boat trip & Westminster Abbey
- Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
Open Top Vintage Bus Tour with Live Professional Guide
What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than from on board a Classic 1950’s Route-master Bus with a live professional guide?
Enjoy great views of the capital’s iconic sights, both old and new, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, The Shard, Tower Bridge & the London Eye.
The Vintage Double Decker Bus Tour includes a photo stop at Westminster Abbey, burial place of Britain’s monarchs and the host for coronations and many royal weddings since its construction in the eleventh century. The bus stops again for photos at the Tower of London, multi-functional throughout history as a royal palace and a fortress, a prison and a place of numerous executions.
The Tower of London
Join us at the Tower of London that was built nearly a thousand years ago and is now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and a prison and you can see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time!. We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide before our cruise.
Short Thames River boat trip & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a short boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe.
*From April - October 2017 the short boat trip will be replaced by a one hour private cruise on the Thames - exclusive to Premium Tours!
Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and we make our way to the perfect spot to for photo opportunities to see the Queen's guard dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies.
The London Dungeon
Transport yourself back to the darkest moments in the capital’s history within the deep depths of the London Dungeon. Live actors, shows, rides and interactive special effects ensure that you face your fears head on in this unique experience. Everything that you see is based on real historical events from Jack the Ripper, to the Great Fire of London, torture and the plague. With two scary rides the London Dungeon provides a thrilling and fun experience that will leave your family screaming for more! Ninety minutes of thrills and chills… are you brave enough?
Are you brave enough to cross the threshold of Sweeny Todd, the demon barber of Fleet Street? A short back and sides (1785 - style) could be just the thing to round of your visit...But will you get more than you bargained for? Keep your wits about you to make sure you don't become the next filling in Mrs. Lovett's famous pies!
Embark upon your last journey on Extremis: Drop ride to Doom! At the mercy of the hangman, you are at the very point of death and the end is drawing near... Taste the fear and feel the adrenaline pump as you drop, screaming into the darkness below...!
1888, and the fear rises inside you as you enter Jack the Ripper's Whitechapel. As you wander the stinking slums the true horror of his terrible crimes is reveled in bloody, graphic detail. And then a scream. the flash of a cloak and an evil smile as you come face to face with Jack the Ripper himself... will you survive?
The tour ends at the London Dungeon leaving you ample time to enjoy the attraction.
· Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
· Professional guide
· Photo stop at Tower of London
· Priority entrance to London Dungeons
· Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
· Short Thames River boat trip & Westminster Abbey
· Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
· Entrances to Westminster Abbey and Tower of London
· Tour departs Victoria Coach Station Gate 0 at 1pm
· Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
· On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
· When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
· Child: 3-16 years
· Senior 60+ years
· The Hotel pick-up service will end on 31st March 2017. From 1st April 2017 we ask our customers to make their own way to the departure point.
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0)