The London Eye Classic Red Bus Tour (PM)
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Photo stop at Tower of London
- Ticket on London Eye
- Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
- Short Thames River boat trip & Westminster Abbey
- Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
What better way to see the highlight of London than from on boards a vintage double-decker bus? Enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye as we meander through the streets and history of our great city. The tour also includes a short trip on the river Thames and the chance to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
Open Top Double Decker Bus Tour
Take your seat on our beautifully restored double-decker bus and marvel at all of London’s highlights including Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye.
The Tower of London
Join us at the Tower of London that was built nearly a thousand years ago and is now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and a prison and you can see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time!. We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide before our cruise.
Short Thames River boat trip & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a short boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe.
*From April - October 2017 the short boat trip will be replaced by a one hour private cruise on the Thames - exclusive to Premium Tours!
Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and we make our way to the perfect spot to for photo opportunities to see the Queen's guard dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies.
Coca-Cola London Eye
The Coca-Cola London Eye is centrally located in the heart of the capital, gracefully rotating over the River Thames opposite the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. At 135 metres, the Coca-Cola London Eye is the world’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel; a feat of design and engineering it has become the modern symbol representing the capital and a global icon. The experience showcases breathtaking 360 degree views of the capital and its famous landmarks and has been the number one visitor experience in the city for the past decade.
The gradual rotation in one of the 32 high-tech glass capsules takes approximately 30 minutes and gives you an ever changing perspective of London. Within each capsule, six touch screens powered by Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 allow you to explore the capital’s iconic landmarks in several languages.
An experience on the Coca-Cola London Eye will lift you high enough to see up to 40 kilometres on a clear day and keep you close enough to see the spectacular details of the city unfolding beneath you.
Included with every ticket is entry to the amazing Coca-Cola London Eye 4D Experience, an inspiring journey of discovery that brings London to life through unique perspectives and multi-sensory special effects, including wind, bubbles and smell.
· Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
· Professional guide
· Photo stop at Tower of London
· Ticket on London Eye
· Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
· Short Thames River boat trip & Westminster Abbey
· Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
· Entrances to Westminster Abbey and Tower of London
· Hotel pickup for PM tours
· Tour departs Victoria Coach Station Gate 0 at 1pm
· Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
· On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
· When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
· Child: 3-16 years
· Senior 60+ years
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0), 164 Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W 9TP