Vintage Bus Tour of London, Private Boat Cruise & Westminster Abbey (AM)
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Photo stop at Tower of London
- Entrance to Westminster Abbey
- Changing of the Guard
- Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
- Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
What better way to see the highlight of London than from on board a vintage double-decker bus? Enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye as we meander through the streets and history of our great city. The tour also includes a boat trip on the river Thames which is on private hire and is exclusive to Premium Tours and the chance to see the Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace.
The Tower of London
Join us at the Tower of London that was built nearly a thousand years ago and is now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and a prison and you can see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time! We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide before our cruise. (No entry into the Tower on this tour)
Thames Private Boat trip
Next we take a private & exclusive boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe.
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen. Watch the world famous changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Come and experience more than a thousand years of history at Westminster Abbey. It has been the coronation church since 1066 and is the final resting place of 17 monarchs. The present church, begun by Henry III in 1245, is one of the most important gothic buildings in the country.
· Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
· Professional guide
· Photo stop at Tower of London
· Entrance to Westminster Abbey
· Changing of the Guard
· Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
· Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
· Entrances to the Tower of London
· Tour departs at 7.45 am from Victoria Coach Station gate 0
· Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
· On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
· When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
· Private cruise only from April-October 2016
· Your ticket allows you to enter Westminster Abbey after the tour finishes or it can be used at any time within 48 hours from date of issue.
· The Vintage Bus Tour ends at Westminster Abbey.
· Child: 3-16 years
· Senior 60+ years
· The Hotel pick-up service will end on 31st March 2017. From 1st April 2017 we ask our customers to make their own way to the departure point.
- Copthorne Tara
- Doubletree Hilton Hyde Park
- Grosvenor House, JW Marriott
- Hilton Metropole
- Hilton Paddington
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Holiday Inn London Kensington
- Indigo Kensington
- Lancaster London
- Marriott Marble Arch
- Millennium Gloucester (Casino Entrance)
- Novotel London West
- Park Plaza County Hall
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- Pullman St. Pancras
- Sloane Square Hotel
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0-2)
- customer will confirm later