Vintage Double-decker bus tour with Buckingham Palace (AM)
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Photo stop at Tower of London
- Entrance to Buckingham Palace
- See Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
- Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
- Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
- Audio Guide in Buckingham Palace
Open Top Vintage Bus Tour with Live Professional Guide
What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than from on board a Classic 1950’s Route-master Bus with a live professional guide?
Enjoy great views of the capital’s iconic sights, both old and new, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, The Shard, Tower Bridge & the London Eye.
The Vintage Double Decker Bus Tour includes a photo stop at Westminster Abbey, burial place of Britain’s monarchs and the host for coronations and many royal weddings since its construction in the eleventh century. The bus stops again for photos at the Tower of London, multi-functional throughout history as a royal palace and a fortress, a prison and a place of numerous executions.
The Tower of London
Join us at the Tower of London that was built nearly a thousand years ago and is now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and a prison and you can see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time!. We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide before our cruise.
Thames River Boat trip & Westminster Abbey
Next we take a private & exclusive boat trip on the River Thames as we enjoy excellent views of St. Paul's Cathedral and Shakespeare’s Globe.
Changing of the Guard at Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and we make our way to the perfect spot to watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
After lunch we head to Buckingham Palace, the official London residence of Her Majesty The Queen, which serves as both her home and office. Visitors to the State Rooms can see many of the magnificent rooms which form the heart of the working palace and are used regularly by the Royal Family for official entertainment, ceremonies and State functions. The Palace guides are on hand to point out the numerous works of priceless art in the lavishly furnished rooms. Afterwards, you can enjoy a walk along the south side of the Royal Garden and look out across the picturesque lake constructed in the 19th century. The tour ends in the Palace allowing you free time to explore at your leisure.
· Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
· Professional guide
· Photo stop at Tower of London
· Entrance to Buckingham Palace
· Changing of the Guard
· Exclusive River Cruise (Premium Tours Group only)
· Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
· Audio Guide in Buckingham Palace
· Entrances to Westminster Abbey and Tower of London
· Tour departs at 7.45 am from Victoria Coach Station gate 0
· Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
· On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
· When the guard change does not take place, we stop instead for photos of the Buckingham Palace
· Child: 3-16 years
Senior 60+ years
· The Hotel pick-up service will end on 31st March 2017. From 1st April 2017 we ask our customers to make their own way to the departure point.
- Copthorne Tara
- Doubletree Hilton Hyde Park
- Grosvenor House, JW Marriott
- Hilton Metropole
- Hilton Paddington
- Holiday Inn Kensington Forum
- Holiday Inn London Kensington
- Indigo Kensington
- Lancaster London
- Marriott Marble Arch
- Millennium Gloucester (Casino Entrance)
- Novotel London West
- Park Plaza County Hall
- Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
- Pullman St. Pancras
- Sloane Square Hotel
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0-2)
- customer will confirm later