Vintage Open Top Bus Tour with Champagne Tea at Westminster Park Plaza (PM)
- Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
- Professional guide
- Photo stop at Tower of London
- Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
- Champagne Afternoon Tea at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel
- Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
Open Top Vintage Bus Tour with Live Professional Guide
What better way to enjoy the highlights of London than from on board a Classic 1950’s Route-master Bus with a live professional guide?
Enjoy great views of the capital’s iconic sights, both old and new, including Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Trafalgar Square, St. Paul’s Cathedral, London Bridge, The Shard, Tower Bridge & the London Eye.
The Vintage Double Decker Bus Tour includes a photo stop at Westminster Abbey, burial place of Britain’s monarchs and the host for coronations and many royal weddings since its construction in the eleventh century. The bus stops again for photos at the Tower of London, multi-functional throughout history as a royal palace and a fortress, a prison and a place of numerous executions.
The Tower of London
The Tower of London that was built nearly a thousand years ago and is now home to the Crown Jewels protected by the famous Beefeaters. The imposing former palace was once used as a fortress and a prison and you can see Traitors Gate where prisoners entered the Tower for the last time! We stop for photos and a history lesson from the guide before our cruise (no entry to the Tower of London)
Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
Buckingham Palace is the official Royal residence of Her Majesty the Queen, and we make our way to the perfect spot to watch the world famous Changing of the Guard ceremony (morning tour only) as the Queen's soldiers, dressed in their fabulous tunics and busbies march to military music.
Champagne Afternoon Tea at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel
What better way to enjoy a quintessentially British afternoon tea experience than to sit back and admire the great views of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament at the wonderful Park Plaza Westminster Hotel?
Enter the 1WB Lounge & Patisserie for a glass of Champagne and full afternoon tea. Choose from a selection of English teas and infusions along with a delectable selection of freshly made sandwiches, cakes, clotted cream, jams and scones - a truly luxury experience.
· Transportation by Open Deck Vintage bus
· Professional guide
· Photo stop at Tower of London
· Photo stop at Buckingham Palace
· Champagne Afternoon Tea at the Park Plaza Westminster Hotel
· Audio Guide in 10 languages (French, German, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Japanese, Mandarin, Hindi and Russian)
· Entrances to Tower of London and Buckingham Palace
· Tour departs at 1pm from Victoria Coach Station gate 0 (next to the main ticket office)
· Please note that this is an open top bus tour - please be prepared for the possibility of rain.
· On rare occasions the open top bus may be changed to a closed top bus
· Please note the Changing of the Guards only takes place on the morning tour
· Child: 3-16 years
· Senior 60+ years
- Victoria Coach Station (Gate 0)