Welcome to Paris Day trip with professional guide
- Seat reservation on Eurostar
- Guided Panoramic coach tour of Paris
- Possibility of upgrading to cruise on the River Seine
- Map of Paris
- Time for shopping and sightseeing
A great value day trip to Paris including return tickets on Eurostar, guided coach tour of Paris. A cruise on the Seine can be bought on the day!
Join us at St. Pancras International train station where our staff will help check you in and introduce you to our guide who will escort you on board Eurostar and throughout the day in Paris. Travelling at speeds of up to 186mph, you will be in Paris in just 2 hours 15 minutes. You will travel through the channel tunnel before arriving in central Paris and from here join a panoramic tour of the world's most Romantic city. Enjoy spectacular views of Le Louvre, the Eiffel Tower and more.
During the day you will have the chance to take a cruise on the River Seine with our guide (our guide will be happy to help you purchase tickets.) Alternatively head off to the shopping district on your own or relax and enjoy lunch while soaking up Parisien life.
In the early evening we head back to Gare du Nord for our return journey to London.
· Seat reservation on Eurostar
· Guided Panoramic coach tour of Paris
· Possibility of upgrading to cruise on the River Seine
· Map of Paris
· Time for shopping and sightseeing
· Hotel pick up and drop off in London
· Half Escorted Tour
· Tour departs St Pancras International Train Station at 7.01 am. Check in starts at 6 am
· Returns to London 8.39 pm
· Kindly please note that check-in time on Saturdays is at 06:30am. Train departs at 07:52am.
· Once booked, we are not able to cancel your booking and as such cannot offer you a refund, cancellation or amendment.
Due To Eurostar requirements,
only children between the ages of 4 - 11 years old inclusive qualify for a child
· You are required to carry a valid passport with you Please check your visa requirements before you travel.
· Premium Tours will have no liability if Eurostar trains are delayed for unforeseen circumstances such as security alerts, third party action or bad weather as this is beyond our control. In such cases, please contact Eurostar directly to discuss any compensation that may be due.
- St. Pancras International, front of Le Pain Quotidien Coffee Shop